Earn PayPal money by playing simple games (1$ in 15 min)

    I found a new way to earn PayPal money by just playing 2 simple games.
    One game is same as flappy bird but you have air balloon instead and on another you just have to jump over obstacles.
    I was playing for 3 minutes and I earned 0.20$.
    INFO:MINIMUM PAYOUT IS JUST 3$!!!
    Here’s the app:
    Coin: Coin – earn cash in game by YIFAN ZENG
    https://appsto.re/us/l5BN0.i
    I don’t know if it is legit but I’ll give it a try.3$ won’t be hard to earn since I have earned 0.20$ in 3 min..
    If the game doesn’t pay me,I’ll update the post.

    Related Posts


    1. This is really an amazing article. Keep up the great work. Click here to know more about How to PlayBox HD movie download For ios

      movie app download ios

      Movie PlayBox

      PlayBox for Mac

      ReplyDelete